Hello everyone. I would like to say a big thank you to Gin Is My Comfort Food for handing me the Liebster Award. It is great to know that people are actually interested in what I have to say. Splendid news.
So after a bit of research I have found out what I need to do. The Liebster Award is a blogger to blogger challenge for anyone with under 200 followers. The idea is simply to write 11 facts about myself and then answer 11 questions from the previous blogger. Simples.
11 Facts About Me:
- I have no colon. The most important and most life changing fact on here.
- I was national Taekwondo Champion for my age group in the Power section when I was about 14. It meant I could break stuff above my head with my feet in the best possible way.
- I am a massive metal fan. Leaning towards the doom, black and death side of things but also with a love of the more mainstream, gothic and progressive sounds.
- I have a beautiful Polish girlfriend.
- I have never broken a bone.
- I hold a degree in Music Technology and have never used most of the skills since.
- My little toes are extremely weird looking. Small and sideways. They look like they have been stuck on with glue.
- I’ve served Rolf Harris a hotdog and played Giant Jenga with Timmy Mallet. That used to be a lot cooler before Rolf Harris was a convicted paedophile. Well I guess it was never that cool.
- I ate a bee.
- I would like to move to Sweden or the Alps.
- When I was young I wanted to be a Skateboarder or own an insect house. Now I want to be a storm chaser.
11 Questions answered:
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging when I was ill with Ulcerative Colitis to try and resolve some things in my head and as a way to let things go. I also wanted to try and educate people on Ulcerative Colitis and to basically get the message out there that it was a pretty horrific yet often not talked about disease.
- What is your dream vacation? This is easy. Something involving mountains, lakes and forests. An expedition type holiday or an adventure trek. Anywhere really. The Andes, The Alps or The Himalayas. Anywhere with mountains. Hello mountains.
- How do you deal with stress? Hmm, I used to smoke. Now I don’t so I exercise or run. Normally I just end up getting stressed until whatever it is that has caused the stress has been completed or is over. I don’t deal very well by the looks of it.
- What’s your favourite drink? You can’t beat a tasty pint of Hobgoblin. You forget what it tastes like!
- Do you believe in ghosts? No.
- Are you happy with your current job? Erm, it’s ok.
- What’s your favourite quirky trait of yours? Changing US spelling to UK spelling when copying words from other blogs… Its my favoUrite.
- Do you have any tattoos? Indeed I do. I have a skull on my upper left arm. Some Icelandic runes on my left inside forearm. On my right inside forearm I have a dead crow, a dead dove and some runic looking thing. I have a large image of Thor on my upper arm which is going to merge with the lower in to some sort of sleeve. Eventually. This will take the next few months and most of my money.
- What advice would you give your younger self? Relax and take your time. Eat healthy and look after your body.
- Who is your hero? I wouldn’t say I have a hero but I look up to the likes of Jonny Cash and Bob Dylan.
- Who do you write for? No one. Just myself and my hordes of fans… I do this just for pleasure. I am normally too busy to do much!
Now it’s time for my 11 questions. This could be difficult!
- What was the happiest moment of your life?
- Who would you like and hate to see naked?
- What is your earliest memory?
- Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
- To what would you like to devote more time?
- If you were directing a movie about yourself, who would play you?
- What is the most recent book you read?
- Where would you like to be in 10 years?
- Where is your favourite place in the world?
- What’s the most terrifying situation you have ever been in?
- What is your religion/philosophy of life?
That was good fun. Thanks very much Gin Is My Comfort Food!
My nominations are:
I am not sure if you all have under 200 followers but whatever… Go go go!!!!